Sunday, November 1, 2009

9 from 2005

For those of you who may have seen and enjoyed the movie "9," here is the You Tube version of the original short film by Shane Acker released in 2005 as a student project. Tim Burton saw the film and was so impressed by its artistic vision that he went on to produce the recent film of the same name.
I don't know that I want to do a full-on movie review of the feature-length version, but I will say this: It's a movie that fits in well with "The Matrix," "The 13th Floor," "Dark City," and "Terminator."
The difference is, this one's computer animated. Beautifully computer animated. It's so good, it's just fun to look at, even if you don't like the story.
Anyway, here's the original.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did see Nine. I liked Martin Landau and Christopher Plummer as voices. The movie was good.

JCarp