Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jon - Kate = ?

After watching bits and pieces of the new season of "Jon and kate Plus Eight," I feel very little sympathy toward Kate.
There's something that really bothers me about someone who allows a film crew into her home to film the intimate details of her family life, but complains about how rotten the "paparazzi" are for taking pictures of her at the grocery store.
During this scene, by the way, her camera crew was taking footage of her entering, shopping at, and leaving the grocery store.
Fundamental lesson from TV: Ya don't want the vampire in your house, don't invite him in.
Lesson number two: Ya don't wanna be famous, don't sign up for your own reality TV show.

4 comments:

Kelly Corcoran Williams said...

Hey Jefferson Wolfe! Nice to find you via your online blog. I googled your name a few times so I knew you were out of the country with the military. Looks like you are back with a family now.

Personally I can't get enough of Jon and Kate. Oh, the drama. Really it is pretty sad. Of course, if I could get all the plastic surgery, meal prep, housework, babysitting, and personal training she's gotten, maybe I'd like to do a reality show too. The bother of the paparazzi may be worth it for a free tummy tuck...

This is my son's email account, but I would love to hear from you via this address. (Yes, the 7-year-old has a Google account and I do not.)

Take care!

Kelly Corcoran Williams

Jefferson Wolfe said...

No offense, but I refuse to send an e-mail to a seven-year-old.

Kelly Corcoran Williams said...

Your blog is about cereal, baseball, and comic books. News flash! You ARE a seven-year-old ;-)

Jefferson Wolfe said...

Don't forget nun fights! I am all about nun fights.
http://www.paulandstorm.com/lyrics/nun-fight/