Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here's my new blog plan

Let's see if I can keep this up. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
My goal is to do two column-length blog entiries a week, one to be posted on Tuesday, and another to be posted on Friday.
It looks like I have focused on two subjects mainly: baseball and comic books, so I suspect that will be the majority of the entries. I'd like to be consistent about it, so there would be a comic book entry on Tuesday and a baseball or sports entry on Friday. I don't know if that will be the schedule, though. I'll see what works.
I'd also like to post more things like links in between the main postings. Silly little things that pop into my head or that I run across from time to time.
So, here's my pledge: Tuesdays and Fridays I update. What time, I cannot gaurantee. It may be better to look at the blog on Wednesday and Saturdays, depending on how late in the day I post.
I'll try this for a few weeks and see if I keep up.
Wish me luck!

No comments: