Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Guess I am a little behind here

I should offer some longer items, because it has been too long since I posted. But, here's a few short things I could expand on later. If you have a preference, tell me which you'd most like to see more about:
1. I don't think Eric Wedge should be fired right now as the Cleveland Indians manager. I do, however, think there's reason to think there's some reason the team always seems to get off to a slow start with him at the helm. I'd say if they don't rally significantly by the All-Star break, the Indians should think very hard about making a change.
2. I think the Cavs are going to win the NBA championship, too.
3. If I were the type to bet, I'd bet that Braylon Edwards is traded before the Browns start their season.
4. It rains a lot in Virginia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The indians should trade an outfielder to the Dodgers for a quality pitching prospect, now that manny is gone for a couple of months.

JCarp