Sunday, August 29, 2010

A post you may have read in an e-mail

But, if you didn't, here's what I said:

Not that it went so far away, but I have horribly been neglecting my blog this summer.

To fix this, I have re-built the site with a somewhat new look, and I plan to be adding content regularly. In my best months, I was posting an average of once every couple of days and I think I can resume that pace.

Anyway, I am sending out an e-mail blast in the hopes of gaining some readers. Feel free to send the link out to anybody who might be interested.

I was once told all it is about is comic books and baseball, but it's also about lots of other things, including what I eat for breakfast, nun fights, bad experiences on airlines (especially United), commercials that really stink, interesting links I find and various other things I think up. I considered breaking it up into different blogs, but I decided I'd have a half-dozen little blogs that never got updated. I did not delete all the old stuff, so if you want to go read that, feel free.

If nothing else, come and vote on my poll. I try to keep them of general interest.

No comments: