Friday, January 9, 2009

Serial cereal blogging


Kinda new (new to me, anyway) is a variation of shredded wheat called "Frosted Mini-Wheats Blueberry Muffin."
I can heartily recommend them. They are not too sweet, and not too wheat. I may be the only person on earth who really likes the original blocks of "Shredded Wheat." I also like the original flavor of "Frosted Mini-Wheats," too.
The new variation adds a little more flavor to the original. Strange that it isn't just "blueberry." But, I'll be darned if it doesn't taste like blueberry muffins.
I wonder if they were going for blueberry and after one of the test batches someone said, "This tastes more like a blueberry muffin?"
Anyway, I like them. Maybe you will, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may have to try the Blueberry. Tried a box of the Cinnamon Streusel (or whatever the hell the other flavor is) a couple weeks ago, and came away fairly disappointed.