Friday, March 27, 2009

Max and Ruby: Latch-key kids?


Does anyone else wonder where the parental supervision on "Max and Ruby" is? The show, for those of you who don't know, is a kids show about two bunnies: Ruby and her little brother Max.
But, there are no parents on this show. Ever. All we ever see is their grandma who comes over occasionally.
Apparently, I am not the only one to notice this. This blog says the whole thing more eloquently than I could, and did it way before I ever heard of the show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! This is hilarious. I wonder this all the time. My three year old son thinks Ruby is Max's mom. And why wouldn't he? ha ha.
talesofarealhollywoodmom.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

In response, Max and Ruby is so under toned that it is questionable. I can not keep along with what the show offers but my 2 year old niece is 3 today and she is addicted to the Max and Ruby show. She talksd well, but she can not describe Max and Ruby's show to me at all. She just has to have it. The tantrum is feirce cry and whale over brother bunny?? lol it's kid thing. How about that good Ole Eureka's Castle...