Friday, January 14, 2011

NFL Playoff Picks (Weak Two)


Because of my spectacular failure last week, I am going with the favorites in all the games this week.
I am not even sure who they are, but if I pick the favorites I can't go 0-4 again. Or can I?
Seriously, here's my best guess:
Pittsburgh over Baltimore, just because I think the Steelers are a little teeny bit better on offense and defense.
New England over the Jets, just because I don't think the Jets are that good in the first place. And, just because the Pats already beat them 45-3 barely more than a month ago.
Atlanta over Green Bay, just because I think Atlanta went 13-3 and Green Bay didn't.
Chicago over Seattle, just because Seattle can't keep winning. Or can they? Also just because Chicago keeps winning even though everyone seems to think they aren't that good. Who's to say they are gonna stop now?

No comments: