Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Serial cereal blogging

I ate "Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries" twice this weekend. Both times, after an hour or so, I completely crashed and wanted to sleep. Monday, I think it was, I actually took a nap.

Usually sweet cereals don't have that effect on me, with the energy from the sugar giving way to a listless feeling. I can eat Fruity Pebbles with no ill effects.

I don't like "Crunch Berries" that well, anyway. "Cap'n Crunch" is so hard, it irritates my gums. The only way to stop it is to let it soak in the milk, and then it becomes "Cap'n Soggy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Movie Review comment.

I do not think Will Smith's Hancock was all that great, something seems to have been lost on the cutting room floor and in the script writing.

Having Freddy Fender's "Wasted Days and Wasted Nights" on the soundtrack is fairly impressive though.

Jim, Trained Cereal and Milk Handler.