Friday, October 3, 2008

"Invisible Hands" Part one

Richard Sala is one of my favorite cartoonists. I had no idea, but he did an animated feature for "Liquid Television" on MTV (Remember that show? Yes, it was that long ago!) called "Invisible Hands." Here is part one! The total show is 12 minutes long.

Since this aired, he has refined his style a little bit, but he still moves around the horror, monster, mystery and pulp genres with a cleverness that is unmatched. Everything new I find by him, I buy, no questions asked. His art has gotten a little more clean and simple, which is a good thing. If you do an Amazon search, you'll find quite a few goodies.

Here's his Web site. Is there anything cooler than the front page?

On, yeah. Here's the cartoon. I am going to post all six parts, one a day.

(By the way, I didn't forget about the 35 minute Wendy's story from my week without electricity. I am still finishing the story. It should keep. It's not terribly time sensitive, especially since I couldn't post it the day it happened.)

No comments: